Masterclass on Investment Funds - Professor Marco Wilkens
The course Investment Funds – Research and Applications is open to PhD students and others interested in gaining skills to analyse fund performance, along with greater understanding of the structure and regulation of these funds.
The course runs on three non-consecutive days in the week starting Monday 22 February.
- Course: Investment Funds – Research and Applications
- Dates: Monday 22 Feb, Wednesday 24 Feb and Friday 26 Feb 2016
- Venue: Macquarie University E4B Tutorial Rooms: Monday E4B 314; Wednesday & Friday E4B 316
- Time: 9-4pm
Course overview: Participants will acquire profound knowledge of different kind and particularities of investment funds, the funds’ fundamental and regulatory framework and basic as well as state-of-the-art methods to assess their performance.
Course contents includes:
- Institutional basics of investment funds
- Performance measurement of mutual equity funds
- Features of other fund categories
- Special topics on investment funds
A detailed program is available upon request, and will also be sent after registering
- Literature will be given during the course. No preparation needed.
- The course is being run over three non-consecutive days to give participants time to read papers and reconsider the content between formal sessions with Prof Wilkens.
Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19 February.
For more information about Professor Marco Wilkens, please visit his staff profile page: