Prospective projects - Optical Biomedical Imaging and Sensing
We offer the following representative postgraduate projects in our lab. The projects can be taylored to the applicants skills after discussion between a prospective student and supervisor. Do not hesitate to get into contact with us!
Please use the links for more information.
- Project 1: Bright ruby nanoparticles to study pain-relief
- Project 2: An in vivo chick embryo model to study nanoparticle functionality for tumour detection and therapy
- Project 3: Ultrahigh-sensitivity optical imaging of single biomolecules enabled by photoluminescent nanoparticles
- Project 4: Advanced stereo-microscopy for diagnosis and therapy of small animals
- Project 5: A three-dimensional tissue-engineering modelling of cancer