Funding - The Intelligent Systems Group
Our research activities are supported by a number of External (mostly Australian Research Council) and Macquarie University grants. Our recent funding arrangements include:
- 2015-17 - A. Sattar, A. Nayak, J. Delgrande; Dynamics of Causal Knowledge, Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Grant, $331,400
- 2012-13 - A. Nayak, D. Richards; Academic integrity in Australia ‐ understanding and changing culture and practice, OLT Special Priority Project, $227,000
- 2012 to 2014 - J. Yang, M. A. Orgun, Y. Wang; A personalised social network based location search and recommender system, Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Project, $210,000
- 2013 - Y. Wang, M. A. Orgun, H. Liu; Social Network Based and Social Context-Aware Trust Enhancement for Recommendation Systems, Macquarie University Safety Net Scheme, $25,000
- 2012 - J. Yang, L. Zhang, M. A. Orgun, B. Bena- tallah, Y. Wang, J. Chen, G. Liu, W. Tan, J. Zou & J. Su; Building Strong University-Industry Research Collabora- tion between Australia and China in Service and Cloud Computing and Business Process Management, Depart- ment of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science, Research and Tertiary Education, Australia-China Sci- ence and Research Fund, $23,900
- 2010 to 2012 - Y. Wang, M. A. Orgun & E-P. Lim; Trust-Oriented Social Relation Analysis and Social Relation Aware Rating Analysis in Trust Management, Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Grant, $180,000
- 2009 to 2011 - R. Shankaran, M. A. Orgun; Security Framework for Hierarchical Ad-Hoc Sensor Net- works, Macquarie University Research Development Grant (MQRDG), $25,519
- 2010 - M. Dras, R. Dale, M. Johnson, B. Mans, D. Molla Aliod, M. A. Orgun, A. Nayak, S. Zwarts; A High Performance Cluster for Computing, Macquarie University ARC RIBG, $60,000
- 2006 - M. A. Orgun, A. C. Nayak, P. A. Busch; Formal Foundations of Representation and Maintenance of Procedural Knowledge; Macquarie University Research Development Grant (MQRDG) Safety Net Scheme 2009 $19,015
- 2006 to 2008 - A. Nayak (with Y Zhang, K Wang and F Lin); Foundations of Nonmonotonic Logic Programming for Complex Knowledge Systems; ARC Discovery Grant, $234,000.
- 2005 to 2008 - M Orgun, M Dras; Classification and prediction modelling for financial distress: Tax debt and insolvency for ATO clients; ARC Linkage Grant, $78,000.
- 2005 to 2007 - M Orgun, A Nayak (with Y Zhang, Y Mu and F Bao); Knowledge Based Model Updating for the Correctness of Security Protocols; ARC Discovery Grant, $284,000.
- 2004 - AC Halbert, A Nayak, M Orgun et al; Intelligent Applications Through the Semantic Web, ARC Network Seeding Grant, $20,000.
- 2004 to 2008 - M Orgun, C Liu (with A Sattar, G Governatori and M Reynolds); Combining Modal Logics for Dynamic and Multi-agent Systems, ARC, Discovery Project, $480,000.
- 2003 to 2005 - A Nayak, N Foo, and M Pagnucco (with A Ghose); Intelligent Information Assimilation, ARC Discovery Grant, $184,000.
- 2003 to 2005 - M Pagnucco and A Nayak (with C Sammut and A Sattar); Real-time high-level cognitive robotics controllers, ARC Discovery Grant, $220,000.