The adult questionnaires listed below are free to access and to use with clients/patients for either research or clinical purposes. Researchers and clinicians have permission to:
- utilise the paper copies accessible on this website in the original downloaded format, or
- create an electronic version of the questionnaire for data collection, as long as the electronic version is appropriately identified, references are included and appropriate copyright acknowledgements are made, including a web link to: mq.edu.au/ceh
Please note, these questionnaires and scoring cards cannot be on-sold. They may not be included in a written or online battery as a fee paying service to other clinicians or researchers.
Requests to translate questionnaires
We are happy to provide permission to translate any of our questionnaires with the following conditions:
- The translation will be used for non-commercial purposes only and will not be distributed other than via a link to the CEH website or on the translators organisation website.
- The translation process must include a back translation into English. The CEH will review and provide feedback on the back translation to ensure accuracy in the translation of concepts. Where changes are recommended a corrected back translation will need to be provided and reviewed before the translation can be finalised.
- The final translation should be provided to the CEH who will format the questionnaire into the Macquarie University template. The template for translation includes the names of the translators and the logo of their organisation or university.
Please contact email@example.com to advise your intention to translate any of our questionnaires.