Chilean CONICYT – Macquarie University Advanced Human Capital Scholarship Program (BECAS CONICYT MACQUARIE)
Macquarie University has partnered with the National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research of the Republic of Chile ("CONICYT") to offer co-funded scholarships to high achieving Chilean students who wish to commence advanced higher degree research studies at universities of excellence, such as Macquarie University.
Applications are open for:
- 3 year Doctor of Philosophy Programs (including Cotutelles)
- 2 year Master of Research Programs
- 4 Year Master of Research Year 2 + Doctor of Philosophy Bundles
The Co-funded Scholarship will provide funding for:
- Full Tuition Fees at Macquarie University for up to 4 years
- A stipend paid at the Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) Rate (2016 Rate $26 288)
- 50% discount for programs offered by the Macquarie University English Language Centre
How to Apply:
- Candidates must first apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship. For details on how to submit an application please go to the HDR application page. Please specify ‘BECAS CONICYT MACQUARIE’ on the Scholarship Details requirement.
- If the candidate is successful, they will receive a conditional offer from Macquarie under the CONICYT-MQ Scholarship Program.
- Once in receipt of a conditional offer, the candidate must then apply directly to CONICYT, using the conditional offer as supporting documentation when this scholarship program is opened by CONICYT. Please check CONICYT website regularly **
- CONICYT will make the final selection of students and inform Macquarie University.
- Successful students will be given full offers to Macquarie University for both candidature and scholarship.
** The below links are for the 2016 round and are an example of where students should go to view the PhD & Master Scholarship application calls. For the 2017 round you may wish to try substituting ‘2016’ with ‘2017’.
For any further information:
Macquarie University: email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CONICYT”