Bolashak scholarship - Republic of Kazakhstan
Macquarie University and the Centre for International Program, JSC (CIP) are collaborating on promoting scholarship opportunities (the Bolashak Scholarship) to selected graduate students from the Republic of Kazakhstan. This includes:
- Master of Research
- PhD Program
- Jointly Supervised PhD Program ("Cotutelle").
The Bolashak Scholarship Includes:
- Tuition fees for the full period of study
- Stipend for the full period of study (paid directly to the student by CIP)
- Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover
- Applicants should apply first to Macquarie University: How to apply . In the Scholarship section of the online application, candidates should select “other” and type in “Bolashak Scholarship” into the free text section.
- Applicants will be assessed by Macquarie University according to the normal rules, policies and procedures.
- If successful, candidates will receive a provisional offer letter via email.
- Applicants will then apply to the CIP and include in their application the provisional offer letter from Macquarie University.
- The CIP will assess the candidates according to their own rules, policies and procedures
- If successful, CIP will notify MQ of the candidates selected for the "Bolashak Scholarship"
There are no application deadlines at Macquarie University. Applications are accepted all year round. However, candidates should check the CIP website for their application deadlines.
Research Priorities include (but are not limited to):
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Historical Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Philosophical Sciences
- Philological Sciences
- Psychological Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Earth Sciences
- Medical Specialties
- Pedagogical Sciences