Reasons to partner
The motivations to partner on a research project are many and varied. Understanding these motivations helps us build a partnership where the needs of both parties are articulated and form the foundation of a research project of mutual benefit.
Partnering with external organisations enables Macquarie to access:
- vital information to ensure our research activity is relevant and impactful,
- industry or sector based knowledge & expertise;
- additional specialised facilities or resources;
- data, research cohorts, and industry contacts;
- opportunities to leverage paired capacity;
along with the ability to improve research impact and relevance via industry and sector contact.
Partnering with Macquarie enables external organisations to:
- access our research expertise, capabilities, and knowledge,
- utilise our world-class facilities,
- access funding opportunities on joint applications,
- pursue opportunities for competitive insights and advantages,
- engage communities