Welcome to Macquarie University Swim School!
At Macquarie University Swim School, we provide group swimming lessons for all ages and abilities in a warm and friendly environment. Our program is based on many years of swimming and teaching experience. Our lessons are technique based, and we aim to consistently provide a high quality and caring learning experience for all of our swimmers.
What are the features of the Macquarie University Swim School?
- All lessons are offered in either our heated indoor 25m pool or heated outdoor 50m pool
- We believe children should learn to swim without the assistance of floatation devices
- All Swim School Members get unlimited access to practise their swimming skills and have fun in either of our heated pools, any day of the week!
- We are an ongoing fortnightly Swim School that allows for continuous learning
Austswim Registered Swim School
All of our teachers are Austswim qualified and hold Senior First Aid Certificates.
Did you know? Some Health Insurance companies provide rebates on swimming lessons as apart of your extra's cover? Speak you your health fund to see if this is available to you and submit a Health Fund Request today.
Click here to request a health fund receipt today.
Swim Australia Registered Swim School
We are proud to be a Swim Australia registered Swim School.
Swim School Easter Closures
Swim School lessons will cancelled on the following days:
- Friday 18 April (Good Friday)
- Saturday 19 April (Easter Saturday)
- Sunday 20 April (Easter Sunday)
- Monday 21 April (Easter Monday)
- Friday 25 April (Anzac Day)
Direct debits will be adjusted accordingly. We hope everyone enjoys the holiday break.
Swim School News
For the latest Swim School news, check out the Warrior Word eNewsletter.