MEET NEW PEOPLE, STAY ACTIVE, GET INVOLVED!
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Whether you are a competitive person or love playing sport for fun, Social Sport Competitions are the perfect opportunity to get involved!
Registrations for Summer 2014 Competitions
close 24 November 2014
Summer 2014 Competitions
1 December - 25 February 2014 (5 - 10 Weeks)
|SPORT||DIVISION||START DATE||TIME||DURATION||TEAM / INDIVID. PRICE|
|Mixed Only||1,2 December 2014
||6.00pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 Teams/$80 Individuals|
|Mixed & Mens||3 December 2014||6.30pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 Teams/$80 Individuals|
|Open||5 December 2014||5.00pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 Teams/$80 Individuals|
|Open||3 December 2014||6.00pm-
|5 Weeks||$250.00 Teams/$50 Individuals|
^Teams cannot choose game times. Draws will be selected at random.
**Only one (1) wet weather makeup game may be scheduled - further wash-outs will not be replayed.
How do I register?
Register via the following options:
Securing your registration - Please note that payment MUST accompany registration. Your registration will not be reserved until payment has been received.
Step 1: Visit WarriorWeb to make your online payment. This needs to be done before a registration form is submitted. If you have not activated your account, please click here for instructions.
Once logged in:
- Click on "Competition" under the "Book Online" tab.
- Click "Select Date" and choose the start date of the competition you wish to enter in.
- Find your competition and click the green button. If the button says "Unavil." it means the competition is fully booked OR registrations are not open.
- Fill out your credit card details and confirm payment.
Once you have received a confirmation email please enter your team's details via our online form. Registration is not complete until payment has been taken.
Step 2: Submit your online registration form by filling out your teams details. Please note all fields need to be completed to validate your registration.
If you have any questions or any difficulty logging in to Warrior Web please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9850 7636.
Understanding the Divisions
- Mixed Netball: Maximum of three (3) males on court at all times; one (1) per third.
- Mixed Touch: Minimum of two (2) females on the field/court at all times.
- Open Competitions (Basketball and Bubble Soccer): No maximum or minimum amount of males or females.
- Netball - minimum 7, maximum 12
- Touch Football - minimum 6, maximum 12
- Basketball - minimum 5, maximum 10
- Bubble Soccer - minimum 5, maximum 8
Venues & Locations:
- Indoor Sports: Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, North Ryde.
- Outdoor Sports: Macquarie University Sport Fields, Corner Culloden & Talavera Roads, North Ryde.
Got any questions?
For a list of frequently asked questions regarding Macquarie University Social Sport Competitions, please click here to visit our Social Sport FAQs page, contact (02) 9850 7636 or email email@example.com.
The Warrior Word features an array of informative articles, new offerings, health tips and current promotions.