MEET NEW PEOPLE, STAY ACTIVE, GET INVOLVED!
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Whether you are a competitive person or love playing sport for fun, Social Sport Competitions are the perfect opportunity to get involved!
Registrations for the Session One 2014 Social Sport Competitions are now open!
Session One 2014 Competitions
17 March 2014 - 6 June 2014 (10 Weeks)
|SPORT||DIVISION||START DATE||TIME||DURATION||TEAM / INDIVIDUAL PRICE|
Mon, Tue & Wed
|Mixed||17, 18, &19 March 2014||6.00pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 / $80.00|
|Mixed & Mens||19 March 2014||6.30pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 / $80.00|
|Mixed & Mens||18 March 2014||6.00pm - 9.30pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 / $80.00|
|Open||17 March 2014||6.00pm - 9.30pm||10 Weeks||$130 Individuals Only|
|Mixed||19 March 2014||4.00pm - 7.00pm||10 Weeks||$300.00 / $50.00|
|Open||21 March 2014||5.00pm - 10.00pm||10 Weeks||$650.00 / $80.00|
|Open||19 March 2014||11.30am - 2.30pm||10 Weeks||$300.00 / $60.00|
|Mixed||20 March 2014||6.00pm - 8.00pm||10 Weeks||$40 Individuals Only|
* New in 2014!
Understanding the Divisions
- Mixed Netball - maximum of three (3) males on court, one (1) in each third
- Mixed Touch, Football, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee - minimum of two (2) females on field/court at all times
- Open Basketball, Futsal - no minimum number of female or males
- Netball, Football, Ultimate Frisbee - minimum 7, maximum 12
- Touch Footy - minimum 6, maximum 12
- Volleyball - minimum 6, maximum 7
- Basketball, Futsal - minimum 5, maximum 10
Venues & Locations:
- Indoor Sports: Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, North Ryde.
- Outdoor Sports: Macquarie University Sport Fields, Corner Culloden & Talavera Roads, North Ryde.
Securing your registration - Please note that payment must accompany registration. Your registration will not be reserved until payment has been received.
How do I register?
- Submit in person with payment to Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre, Gymnasium Road, North Ryde
- Via phone - (02) 9850 7636
- Via fax - (02) 9888 5179
- Scan/email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Got any questions?
For a list of frequently asked questions regarding Macquarie University Social Sport Competitions, please click here to visit our Social Sport FAQs page, contact (02) 9850 7636 or email email@example.com.
The Warrior Word features an array of informative articles, new offerings, health tips and current promotions.