Quality. Privacy. Flexibility.
Situated on corner of Talavera Road and Culloden Road in North Ryde, the Macquarie University Sport Fields provide approximately seven hectares of high quality specialist playing areas that can be configured to a variety of uses.
With a single lane bridge across the M2 motorway, access to the venue can be easily restricted to create a quiet, totally private and secure training environment.
We cater for a wide variety of activities including:
- Australian Football
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- Touch Football
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Corporate Events
- Team Building Days
Why Macquarie University?
In addition to your field booking, we can provide the following services:
- Over 250 parking spots
- Lighting on each field
- Canteen and BBQ area
- 4 x changerooms
- Field preparation and event staff including first aid
- Catering services available
The Ultimate Training Destination
Macquarie University Sport Fields are ideally located close to many transport hubs:
- Sydney International Airport is 33 kilometres away
- Macquarie University Train Station is only 2 kilometres away
- Road access (via M2 Motorway) is within 1 kilometre
- The state-of-the-art Macquarie University Hospital is located on campus, 1 kilometre from both the sporting infrastructure and the recommended accommodation provider, the Courtyard by Marriot Sydney, North Ryde
- Lauretta Stace,
Chief Executive Officer of Fitness Australia
Where Are We Located?
- Simon Smyth, AFL NSW
The Vince Barclay Tennis Academy houses 12 courts including artificial grass, European clay and Australian Open hard courts.
To make a booking or for more information on The Vince Barclay Tennis Academy:
|Should you wish to make a booking please contact our Bookings Consultant:|
|(02) 9850 9403 or
(02) 9850 7636
|(02) 9888 5179|
Or download, complete and fax, scan or email back the:
Please note: All bookings are tentative until we confirm the availability for your specified time/s and field/s. For urgent bookings, please call us.
Sport Fields bookings are essential and no games will be allowed without prior consent from the Sport Fields Office.