The shuttle bus stops are located at:
- Macquarie University Train Station
- EMC Building
- Macquarie University Hospital
- MU Village Administration Office
- Dayman Place Apartments
- Y3A (Hadenfield Ave)
- MUSE (Library Ave)
- X8 Carpark (end of Wally's Walk)
- University Ave (outside Australian Hearing Hub)
The Shuttle Bus follows a loop around Campus stopping at the points listed above. See a map of the route.
The Shuttle Bus operates between 4pm and 12:30am, Monday to Friday during the semester. The service runs every 30 minutes. You can also download the Shuttle Bus Timetable (PDF) for reference.
Fees and Regulations
This service is free to all students, staff and visitors.