Student Calling Campaign
The highlight for me was receiving advice from Macquarie alumni
This Spring, several of our wonderful current students will be calling selected alumni on behalf of the Office of Advancement to share with you news about what is happening at Macquarie, to ask for your support, and to hear your own stories and updates.
Why talk to a student?
Here are some reasons we hope you will pick up the phone:
- Swap memories. Our friendly students enjoy hearing about your University experiences; tell us your favourite Macquarie stories!
- Get your questions answered. Want to know if your favourite professor is still around? Students are the best resource to answer any questions you have about the University.
- Update your contact information. Have you moved recently? Changed email addresses? Make sure you receive invitations, news and publications by confirming your details are up to date.
- Offer advice. We hope you'll share the many lessons you've learned. Students are listening!
- Give us feedback. How did Macquarie help you? Why did you choose the University? How would you like to be involved?
- Learn more about the resources available to you. The University offers a variety of services and special events for alumni and friends. Take advantage.
- Your support matters. Your gift to Macquarie University, no matter the size, can make a huge difference to students, researchers and the wider world.
"Nothing is more rewarding than knowing your work helps make a difference. I talked to some amazing alumni and heard some beautiful stories, and got to meet our Vice Chancellor, Being a student caller was an amazing experience." – Rakin Fahad, Accounting Student and Caller
Our students will be asking you to support the Vice-Chancellor's Fund, and your kind donation will be used to support the needs and opportunities across campus that would otherwise go unanswered. So if you happen to get a call from one of our enthusiastic students, please do consider making a gift today. Gifts to the Vice-Chancellor's Fund will benefit students in financial need, support programs aimed at developing the next generation of leaders, and provide vital funds for innovative and lifesaving research.
Make an impact today and for the future.
Your support can make a real difference!
If you have any queries in relation to our telephone campaign, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9850 4278.