Ways to give
There are many easy ways to support Macquarie University
- Download the donation form [PDF 106KB]
- Phone - contact the Office of Advancement on 1800 MQDONATE (1800 673 662)
- Mail - send a cheque made out to 'Macquarie University' to: Macquarie University Office of Advancement
4 Research Park Drive
Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia
- Bequests or gifts in memory of - please contact Anne Peedom on 02 9850 1392 for a confidential discussion
- Corporate sponsorship - please contact Margaret Hudson on 02 9850 1399
Matching Gifts through your employer
Many companies offer employees a matching gift program that doubles the contribution to Macquarie University. When making a gift to Macquarie University check to see if your employer has a corporate matching gift program. The process for submitting a matching gift claim differs from company to company. Some require a completed paper form whilst others have an online system. If your company does provide a matching gift claim form, please complete it and send it to Office of Advancement, 4 Research Park Drive, Macquarie University NSW 2109.
You may also wish to find out if your organisation has a workplace giving program, and if it will match your regular gift to Macquarie University. Giving through your organisation's workplace giving program will mean donations you make will be deducted from your salary before tax is applied, thus reducing your tax. All donations of $2 or more are eligible pre-taxation components.
You will need to:
- Ask your employer to include Macquarie University as part of their workplace giving program.
- Find out from your payroll department if they will match your gift
- Request your payroll office to send your completed form to Office of Advancement, Macquarie University, NSW, 2109. email@example.com.
- Your donation will be deducted from your pre-tax salary each pay period
- Your employer will provide documentation of your donations