The Macquarie University Alumni Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of alumni and provide an opportunity to share these inspirational stories throughout the University communities. The Awards will serve as a source of pride for all alumni.
Alumni Award Categories
The categories have been developed to ensure alumni from all areas of local and global communities have opportunity to be recognised for their achievements. The ten Alumni Awards categories are:
- Arts & Culture
- Innovation & Enterprise
- Medicine & Health
- Public & Community Service
- International Achievement
- Rising Star (aged 30 or under, for any personal or professional endeavour)
- Science & Technology
How to nominate
- Complete the Alumni Awards Nomination form. If you are nominating one alumnus in multiple categories, please complete a separate nomination package.
- Provide a written statement (maximum 500 words) detailing why the nominee deserves to be recognised and how they meet the criteria for the award.
- Nominations may also include supporting evidence: CV / resume, awards, media clippings, electronic media footage etc (maximum of three attachments).
- Any incomplete nominations or nominations submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Completed nominations must be received by 5pm (AEST) 29 September 2017.