Chief Operating Officer, Dr Paul Schreier
The Chief Operating Officer has overall responsibility for overseeing the University's finances, internal audit, property, information technology, human resources, legal and general counsel, risk, compliance, strategic planning, government relations, and sustainability.
The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for:
- Managing the University's finances in alignment with strategy
- Managing and preserving the University's property assets developing people capability to evolve and sustain the University for the future
- Advancing the University's digital future
- Overseeing risk identification, management and compliance
- Managing government relations
- Embedding sustainability into the practice, strategies and policies of the University
The Chief Operating Officer is Dr Paul Schreier.