Chiropractic Awareness Event
22 May 2012
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Hear 15 minute presentations about chiropractic benefits: 12.30pm, 1pm
- See demonstrations of chiropractic manipulations
- Get a free spinal posture check-up to identify your posture profile
- Learn how to retrain your posture to reduce the load on your spine
- Find out about the offer of a free first consultation and first free treatment at our Chiropractic Teaching Clinics
- Light refreshments will be available.
Visit the Department of Chiropractic tent from Monday 21 May – Friday 25 May in the Central Courtyard at Macquarie University between 12pm to 2pm daily to speak to our Chiropractic students and get your questions about chiropractic answered. Learn about chiropractic and the services that our chiropractic clinics have to offer; get a free spinal check-up and verbal posture report; and find out about our chiropractic courses.
Book now on: (02) 9850 1350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to: http://www.chiro.mq.edu.au/Clinics