The Macquarie University Soccer Club is an ever expanding club that welcomes players of all standards and from all backgrounds.
The Macquarie University Soccer Club season runs between March to August.
The eight men's division compete in the Gladesville-Hornsby competition and the three women's division compete in the North West Sydney Woman's Football league.
- Training for all men's teams are Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm, with Super League training Monday evenings 7-9pm.
- The women's teams train on Monday and Wednesday evenings at 6.30pm.
- Students - $300 per 8 months
- Community Members - $350 per 8 months
- Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Macquarie University Soccer Club experience, please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/macunisoccer which is regularly updated with grading times and pre-season training times!
Contact a sport club
To get in contact with any of the Macquarie University Sport Clubs, please fill in your details below: