Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre would like to make the administration process as easy as possible for our Sport Club Executive. Here you will find links to our most recent club-related forms and documents.
For more information on any of our Sport Clubs or the forms below, please contact Laura Hough, Sport Club and Alumni Coordinator on (02) 9850 4198 or email email@example.com.
Sport Club Guidelines
- Forming a new Sport Club
- Sport Clubs AGM Guidelines
- Sport Clubs Code of Conduct and Club Safety
- Sport Clubs Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Sport Clubs Facility Usage and Guidelines
- Sport Clubs Fundraising
- Sport Clubs Insurance Information
- Sport Clubs Safe Food Handling Procedures
- Sport Clubs Sponsorship
Sport Club Forms
This information must be collated by clubs prior to the commencement of any activity, event, function or trip being run by a club that has not previously recorded with the Sport Clubs and Alumni Officer (ie. official club training sessions, competitions or meetings that have previously been sanctioned).
This online form must be:
- Completed at least seven days before the event date.
- Followed up with a phone call to the sport Clubs Coordinator to ensure it has been received - 9850 4198
- Printed and carried by activity leaders
All Sport Clubs need to affiliate in January each year. The "Student Clubs affiliation agreement" form is to be completed by two Club Executives on behalf of their club. It can be filled in online in the club executives have digital signatures, alternatively it can be printed, signed and scanned so it can be uploaded as part of the clubs affiliation process.
This form is to be used when booking Macquarie University facilities including venues and BBQ hire at the Macquarie University Sport Fields.
This form is to be used when booking Macquarie University facilities including venues and BBQ hire at the Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre.
These forms must be completed by the club executive when new members join the committee.
This form must be completed by claimants within 30 days of the incident occurring. Claimant must be a Sport Club member at the time of the incident occurring and the form should be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form is to be used for Club members who are requesting a refund. Clubs need to approve the refund in writing to Macquarie University Sport before any refund will be processed. Members can also complete an online form.
This form is to be used for those wanting to make a donation towards a Macquarie University Sport Club.
The Sponsorship Agreement Form is a contractual agreement between a Sport Club and sponsor. The completed form must be reviewed by Macquarie University Sport before approval for the sponsorship can be granted.
MacPay is the student groups and sport clubs finance system. Basically each club has a NAB bank account which they can use to collect income and pay club expenses. Full details and all required forms can be found at the MacPay website page.
Sport club affiliation
Sport Clubs will now need to complete the Sport Club affiliation process online. To complete the form the following information is required:
- Membership types and costs for 2017
- Club committee members phone and email details
- Club affiliation document must be completed, signed and attached
- Club constitution document must be attached
- Most recent AGM minutes must be attached
- Insurance information
- Financial information including income from membership and sponsorship as well as overall expenditure.
- Details about fundraisers and donations
- Major events held in 2016
- University events attended.