Group fitness timetable
If you like to have fun, socialise, workout to music and challenge your body then we have everything you need to get in shape the group fitness way!
We have 118 awesome classes a week on our group fitness timetable, delivered by a team of 70 instructors. We have classes for both adults and for kids. Macquarie University Sport has an amazing group fitness tribe who will welcome you and support you as you work towards your goals. Everyone is welcome, at any level of fitness or age. You are always free to work at your own pace and set your own goals.
- If cardio is your thing, you might like to try: Bodystep, Bodystep Athletic, Bodyattack, Bodycombat, Cycle, Schwinn or RPM.
- For those who want to be stronger and leaner, try: Bodypump, Superbox or CXWorx.
- If you like to dance, then give Zumba, Zumba Toning, Zumba Sentao or Aqua Zumba classes a try.
- For great core strength and flexibilty we have Pilates, ABT, CXWorx, Bodybalance and Yoga classes.
- If you feel like a less intense class, perhaps Fit4Life, Aqua or Tai Chi might be for you.
Whatever your reason for coming to the gym, it is always much more fun to train with friends. Joining our Macquarie University Sport group fitness tribe is a positive choice for your body and mind!
Group Fitness Class Tickets
Planning to do a group fitness class? Remember to get a ticket from reception before you come. All classes close five minutes after their scheduled start time, so don't be late or you'll miss all the fun!