During the school holidays we regularly run our Intensive School Holiday Program - Swim Vac. In this program children attend a class every day for one week.
Classes are schedule to run between 9:00am - 12:00pm. Classes are subject to availability.
- What: Intensive week-long program designed to jump start swimming skills.
Days: Week One: Tues - Fri; Week Two: Mon - Fri
- Dates: Tuesday 7 April - Friday 10 April ; Monday 13 April - 17 April
- Session Times: Weekly program between 9:00am and 12:00pm.
- Pricing: Please be advised that new fees and charges will be implemented from 20 January 2015.
- $72.00 (per student)
- Clinics are available throughout the holidays (for specific levels).
Holiday programs traditionally produce good results for all children, especially those that are either new to a level or those that are close to moving up to the next level.
Normal preschool and school age programs continue to run during school holidays.
Children who are not currently part of our regular programs are welcome to join our Swim Vac Program; however an assessment is required for your child prior to booking. To arrange an assessment please call our Swim School on (02) 9850 9408 during office hours. Classes are subject to availability.
Swim Vac Terms & Conditions
- Swim Vac courses must be paid in full at time of booking, and are booked per week.
- There are no discounts or make-up lessons for missed lessons during Swim Vac.
- Swim School members are eligible for up to a two (2) lesson discount on the total cost of the program, as per the Swim School Missed Lesson Policy.
- Parents requesting feedback on their child's progress during Swim Vac should notify the Swim School desk prior to the commencement of the class.
Swim Vac Cancellation Policy
Swim Vac cancellation requests must be made in writing to the Swim School Coordinator more than 14 days before course commencement. If approved there is a cancellation fee of $10.
In the instance of a medical condition that precludes participation in the Swim Vac program, a full refund will be issued upon presentation of a medical certificate. The medical certificate will need to cover the date range of the program, and be provided before program commencement. Part refunds will not be issued. Refunds are at the discretion of the Swim School Coordinator.