Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre would like to make the administration process as easy as possible for our Sport Club Executive. Here you will find links to our most recent club-related forms and documents.
For more information on any of our Sport Clubs or the forms below, please contact Bill McMahon, Sport Club and Alumni Coordinator on (02) 9850 4198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sport Club Guidelines
Sport Clubs Best Practice (coming soon)
Sport Club Forms
Sport Clubs Activity / Event or Trip Intention Plan - This information must be collated by clubs prior to the commencement of any activity, event, function or trip being run by a club that has not previously recorded with the Sport Clubs and Alumni Officer (ie. official club training sessions, competitions or meetings that have previously been sanctioned).This online form must be:
* Completed at least seven days before the event date.
* Followed up with a phone call to the sport Clubs Coordinator to ensure it has been received - 9850 4198
* Printed and carried by activity leaders
Sport Clubs Affiliation Agreement Form (PDF) - All Sport Clubs need to affiliate in January each year. The "Student Clubs affiliation agreement" form is to be completed by two Club Executives on behalf of their club. It can be filled in online in the club executives have digital signatures, alternatively it can be printed, signed and scanned so it can be uploaded as part of the clubs affiliation process.
Sport Fields Booking Form (PDF 35KB) - This form is to be used when booking Macquarie University facilities including venues and BBQ hire at the Macquarie University Sport Fields.
Sport and Aquatic Centre booking form (PDF 120KB) - This form is to be used when booking Macquarie University facilities including venues and BBQ hire at the Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre.
Change of authorised representative form (PDF 580KB) AAC form (PDF 390KB) - These forms must be completed by the club executive when new members join the committee.
Sport Clubs Insurance Form - This form must be completed by claimants within 30 days of the incident occurring. Claimant must be a Sport Club member at the time of the incident occurring and the form should be emailed through to email@example.com.
MacPay is the student groups and sport clubs finance system. Basically each club has a NAB bank account which they can use to collect income and pay club expenses. Full details and all required forms can be found at the MacPay website page.
Sport Club affiliation
Sport Clubs will now need to complete the Sport Club affiliation process online. To complete the form the following information is required:
- Membership types and costs for 2016
- Club committee members phone and email details
- Club affiliation document must be completed, signed and attached
- Club constitution document must be attached
- Most recent AGM minutes must be attached
- Insurance information
- Financial information including income from membership and sponsorship as well as overall expenditure.
- Details about fundraisers and donations
- Major events held in 2015
- University events attended.