Casual Pool Entry
|Macquarie University Student||$5.00|
|Concession/Child/Macquarie University Staff||$5.20|
MQ Winter Water Polo
Please be advised that MQ Water Polo games will take place in the 50m pool between 7:45pm - 10:00pm on the following dates:
- June - 7th, 8th, 21st, 22nd & 28th
- July - 19th & 26th
- August - 2nd & 3rd
Modified 20m lanes will still be available for lap swimming in the 50m outdoor pool and full 25m lanes in the indoor pool during this time.
We thank you for your understanding.
Lap swimming timetables
To help our patrons better understand the best times to plan their aquatic activities over the upcoming festive period, please consult the lap lane availability guide below:
- The bulkheads (lane dividers) will be in the 50m pool from lanes one to five (1-5), Monday to Friday, 3pm - 8pm.
Lap lane etiquette
Ramp lane notice to swimmers
The ramp lane in the 25m pool is not for recreational swimming. This area must remain clear at all times to allow swimmers to enter or exit the pool. Lifeguards will be monitoring this area to ensure the area remains clear.
Macquarie University Sport also abides to the 'Keep Watch' policy which states:
- Children 0 - 5 years and non-swimmers must be within arms reach of a parent/guardian at all times
- Children 6 - 10 years must have constant supervision by a parent/guardian
- Children 11 - 14 years must have a parent/guardian regularly checking up on them.
As a parent/guardian, please ensure you bring your swimwear to enter the water with children aged 0 - 5 years or weak swimmers. Lifeguards will ask any unsupervised children to leave the pool.
To assist all members with their exercise needs, we have allocated a walk/run lane in the 25m pool from Monday to Friday, 9am - 12pm. This will be located in lane five (5) next to the recreational swimming lane.