Small group training
Small group, big goals. Get a high dose of fitness and fun in one training session
Book online and collect a ticket from reception before you enter the class.
First timer? Arrive at least five minutes prior to introduce yourself to the instructor so they can set you up and guide you through the workout. Bookings open two days prior to the scheduled class and close five minutes after the start time.
Make a booking
2017 Small Group Training Timetable
30 minute workouts you can fit into your day!
|7:00am||Bootcamp Blast||Cardio Crash||Bootcamp Blast|
- Low Intensity - Core Conditioning
- Moderate Intensity - Box Fit, Cardio Crash, Strength
- High Intensity - HIIT, Power Play, Bootcamp Blast
Tyre flips, battle ropes, sledge hammers, farmers walks and partner challenges are only the beginning! Be prepared to be pushed to the edge with this military style class.
Non-stop boxing action! This non-contact, high-energy class will develop your strength, coordination, and fitness using focus mitts, punching bags, cardiovascular exercises plus more! Intervals, combos, partner work and other body weight exercises will have you coming back for more.
Need to sweat but you don’t like weights? Get toned, sculpted and slim by running, jumping and skipping with this cardio-focused class. Shred those calories and keep moving.
Strengthen your core by performing a range of core exercises (not just traditional sit ups!). The trainer will use their experience to challenge your abs, lower back and inner core muscles to their ABSolute limit.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) sessions will encourage you to push yourself to the limit by performing aerobic and anaerobic intervals using different types of equipment and machines. Your fitness levels will skyrocket and your resting heart rate will decrease as a result of this training!
This class is all about explosive movements, using plyometrics and kettle bells. Your heart will race! These sessions will involve movements including box jumps, depth jumps, squat jumps and kettle bell swings.
Want to walk out of the gym feeling stronger than when you walked in? Using techniques taken from strongman, bodybuilding and athletics, you will strengthen your body from head to toe in no time and have the confidence to lift more weight than ever.
- Low intensity – These classes will get your body warm. Working with minimal equipment, your body is the primary tool to leave you feeling supple, lean, and reinvigorated.
- Medium intensity – These classes will push you within your comfort zone. You control your output and get out what you put in. Get hot, get sweaty, and get working.
- High intensity – These classes will push your limits. Heart rates upward of 80% max, drenched in sweat, puffed breaths. You will leave these classes feeling satisfied, accomplished, and like you can conquer anything.