The next round of Fit 360 will start on April 17th 2017.
There’s a 6am, 7am and an 8.30pm sessions to choose from. Both groups assemble on Saturdays.
Fitness, strength, muscle tone and flexibility –this is the whole package
Fit 360 provides a structured 8-week periodisation program involving both cardiovascular and resistance training, a high focus on results and technique correction, all in a fun and dynamic environment. The sessions are different, the energy is high and you will leave feeling fantastic!
- The sessions are designed based off seven training sessions categories, which provide variety and a holistic training experience.
- Fitness testing is conducted at the beginning and end of the program to provide a measurable outcome for the eight weeks of training.
- We have allocated trainers to each training block to ensure consistency in the quality of workout delivered.
- Capping at ten people per block ensures a higher level of personalisation and focus on results.
- It's the perfect bridging program for those who have graduated from the highly supportive Weight Loss Warriors program and want to up their training intensity.
- It provides an environment for participants who enjoy the social aspect of group training and the consistency and accountability provided by a trainer.
- It provides a cost-effective alternative 1-to-1 personal training sessions.