If you are looking at increasing your fitness, strength, muscle tone and flexibility - This is the program for you!
Fit 360 provides a structured 8 week periodisation program involving both cardiovascular and resistance training, a high focus on results and technique correction in a fun and dynamic environment. The sessions are different, the energy is high and you will leave feeling fantastic!
- The sessions are designed based off 7 Training Sessions Categories which provide variety and a holistic training experience.
- Fitness Testing is conducted at the beginning and end of the program to provide a measurable outcome for the last 8 weeks of training.
- We have allocated trainers to each training block to ensure consistency in the quality of service delivered.
- Capped at 10 People per block ensures a higher level of personalisation and focus on results.
- It is the perfect bridging program for those who have graduated from the highly supportive Weight Loss Warriors program and want to up their training intensity.
- It provides an environment for participants who enjoy the social aspect of group training and the consistency and accountability to a Trainer.
- It provides a cost-effective alternative 1-to-1 Personal Training sessions
- The program builds strong member and trainer connections.
Starting: Fit 360 Round 2 begins Monday 31st October 2016 - Saturday 10th December 2016.
This is a 6 week Round
Duration: 60 minutes per session
Trainers: Veronica and Fiona
- Student Member: $145.00
- Non Student Member: $252.00
- Non-Member: $324.00
- Campus Life Staff Member:$230.00
Bookings close Sunday 30th October 2016
Bookings are now OPEN. To secure your spot, please visit the Member Engagement Desk, the Health Club or alternatively you can book over the phone by calling (02) 9850 7636.
For further enquires, please contact the health club on: email@example.com or on (02) 9850 4199.
Fit 360 refund policy
Cancellation requests for the Fit 360 program must be made in writing to the Health Club team leader more than seven days before the program commencement. If approved, there is a cancellation fee of $10.00.
Medical Cancellations - A medical cancellation will be available where a member has a medical condition precluding participation in the Fit 360 program. Medical conditions include prolonged illness, hospitalisation, broken bones and contagious diseases. The member must contact the Health Club team leader within 14 days of incurring the medical condition, and provide a supporting medical certificate covering the refund period.
The Fit 360 program must be paid in full at the time of the booking. We do not offer any discounts for missed sessions.