Timetable & FAQ
Download the gymnastics class timetable 2016
1. Gymnastics Membership fees
Adult gymnastics 2 hours
Adult gymnastics 4 hours
Squad gymnastics 3 hours
Squad gymnastics 4 hours
Squad gymnastics 6 hour
Squad gymnastics 9 hour
Squad gymnastics 12 hour
Gymnastics NSW annual registration fee (Recreational)
Gymnastics NSW annual registration fee (Competitive)
2. When are sessions run?
- Monday - Friday between 9.30am - 11:45am
- Tuesdays between 3.30pm - 4:15pm
- Thursdays between 3.30pm - 4.15pm
- Saturdays between 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Sundays between 8:00 - 11:00am
- Monday - Friday between 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Saturdays between 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Sundays between 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Monday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday (morning) from 6:00am - 8:00am
- Thursday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Friday from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday from 12:00 - 3:00pm
We are currently expanding our program. Please contact the Gymnastics Administration staff for more information about our class time-table and current availability on (02) 9850 7636.
3. How do I book in for lessons?
Our gymnastics office is open Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturdays from 9:00am - 4:00pm and Sundays from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Our administration team would be happy to assist you in enrolling your child into the appropriate level, with gymnastics assessments available to children with extensive previous experience. Please contact our gymnastics office for further details or to book an assessment.
4. What happens if I miss a lesson?
All Sport Program members are eligible for two (2) missed lessons during a three (3) month period.
How do I claim a missed lesson?
To claim a missed lesson, you must first advise the Administration Desk of non-attendance at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to your child's regular class. Members that do not advise that their child will not be attending their lesson will not be eligible for a make-up class.
To redeem a missed lesson, you must ring within twenty-four (24) hours of your desired attendance to see if any spaces are available. Make-up lessons are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed on the preferred day/time. You must claim your make-up lesson within the three months’ period.
When can I redeem my missed lesson?
1 January – 31 March
1 April – 30 June
1 July – 30 September
1 October – 31 December
Terms and Conditions:
- Missed lessons are not transferable from one period to another and do not carry over.
- Missed lessons that are not claimed will be forfeited and are subject to availability.
- Members must advise of non-attendance to be eligible for a make-up.
- Missed lessons cannot be redeemed in other program components of Multi-Memberships.
- Missed lessons are not claimable once cancelled from Gymnastics classes.
- For medical absences within twenty-four (24) hours of a class a medical certificate must be supplied in person or via email prior to the missed class.
5. Who should I talk to about my child's progress?
The best person to speak to about your child's progress within the program is the Floor Supervisor. Our supervisors are more than happy to discuss your child's progress and how they can improve. If you want additional take-home training please see our gymnastics office during operating hours and they will assist with enquiries.
6. Do lessons continue during the holidays?
All gymnastics programs and lessons run the year round including school holidays, with a two (2) week break over the Christmas period and public holidays the exception.
7. What do we bring to lessons?
Girls are to train in leotards (available for purchase from the Macquarie University Gymnastics Leotard shop) and boys in a t-shirt and shorts. Leggings and bike pants are also permitted, and wraps can be used to keep warm. Bare feet are essential in the Gymnasium. Gymnasts hair should be pulled back away from the face and eyes. Please refrain from wearing oversized jewellery such as large watches, rings and sunglasses. Ensure a drink of water and a healthy snack are brought for after the class.
8. How do I cancel my membership?
After the minimum twelve (12) week term (six fortnightly debits) has been completed, members can select to cancel with 15 days notice. A cancellation form must be completed in person and submitted to the Gymnastics desk.