What is a publication guide?
A publication guide includes information about an agency's structure, functions and lists the kind of information that will be made publicly available.
The publication guide needs to state how information may be obtained from an agency and whether there is a cost for accessing this information.
The publication guide (PDF 48kb) will provide the following information:
- The function of Macquarie University
- The organisational structure of Macquarie University
- Services provided by Macquarie University
- Guidance material published by Macquarie University. For example, fact sheets, brochures, flyers, E-learning modules
- Budget information for Macquarie University
- Priorities of Macquarie University
- Contact details for obtaining information under the GIPA Act