Executive Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Professor Patrick McNeil
The Executive Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is responsible for:
- Overseeing a comprehensive strategy to integrate the learning and teaching, research and clinical practice of the University's academic health enterprise
- Developing high quality undergraduate and postgraduate educational programs that result in an excellent student experience
- Developing and overseeing strategies that result in impactful health and medical research
- Collaborating with Macquarie University Hospital to develop and implement strategies that strengthen and support clinical leadership, quality of care and patient safety
- Developing, implementing and managing enduring strategic local, national and international partnerships
- Encouraging and supporting collaboration within the faculty and across the University
- Participating as a full member of the University Executive
- Department of Health Professions.
- Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Department of Clinical Medicine.
- Department of Health Systems and Populations.
- Australian Institute of Health Innovation.