Executive Dean, Faculty of Human Sciences
Professor Simon Handley, the Executive Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences is responsible for leadership and management of the strategic and operational goals of the faculty in the areas of teaching and learning, research and community service, and engagement. Key roles include planning, efficient and effective management of resources, and the implementation of quality enhancement in all academic and administrative activities of the faculty.
He is responsible for:
- delivering high quality, innovative and socially relevant courses that attract capable students who are well supported to successfully complete and contribute to society
- supporting the delivery of continued improvement in research productivity in areas of research strength while also building new areas for the future
- increasing productive engagement with industry, government, the professions and community to enhance the University's profile as a place of innovation and service
- improving engagement with international partners to increase research, enhance student diversity and recruitment, and contribute to local and global development
- promoting a safe and sustainable student experience and staff workplace through effective and efficient services and management.
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Australian Hearing Hub (AHH)