Director, Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the delivery of high-quality HR services across the full spectrum of employment activities within the University. The Director is also responsible for the development and implementation of people-related strategies.
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for:
- Talent management and succession planning
- Building a high performance culture, including staff development and leadership capability
- Staff engagement and culture
- Employee attraction and retention strategies
- Change management and workforce planning
- Client Relationships
- Employee Relations
- Equity and Diversity
- HR Systems
- Organisation and Staff Development
- Payroll & Superannuation (Remuneration)
- Strategic Resourcing and Talent Management
The Director of Human Resources is Nicole Gower.