Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Registrar)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Registrar) is committed to creating and delivering a distinctive University experience for its students.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Registrar) is responsible for:
- Embedding a student-centric service culture across the student lifecycle, from admission through to graduation
- Providing effective and accessible student support services, including disability, counselling and welfare services and student advocacy
- Fostering an engaged and supportive University community through a vibrant calendar of student events and supporting over 170 student clubs and societies on campus
- Providing governance and compliance services to the University, including secretariat support to the University Council and Academic Senate, student grievance and disciplinary management, policy development and implementation, and quality assurance.
- Office of the Deputy Registrar.
- Campus Wellbeing and Support Services.
- Campus Life.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Registrar) is Deidre Anderson.