Higher Doctoral Degrees committee
The Higher Doctoral Degrees Committee is a Standing Committee of the Academic Senate.
Terms of Reference
1. To deal with applications from candidates for higher doctoral degrees in accordance with the procedures set down by Academic Senate and to make recommendations to Academic Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Doctoral Degree Regulations.
2. To consider and report to Academic Senate on
- Policy matters arising in the course of carrying out its investigations, and
- Such other matters as may be referred to the Committee by Academic Senate.
a. Chair of Academic Senate
b. Ex officio members:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)