The Faculty of Arts is committed to expanding our global reach and impact through strategic partnerships with international institutions, research collaborations, and student exchange programs.
In recent years the Faculty has hosted delegations from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and United States of America among others.
The Faculty has a strong global outlook in its research streams and through international research collaborations with academic, Government, corporate and NGO partners throughout Europe and Asia.
Through Macquarie's Professional and Community Engagement (PACE) program, our students get an opportunity to work with different international communities and organisations.
- For the 2015 Cotutelle Joint PhD Research Management Workshop at Macquarie University: University of Potsdam (Germany), University of Giessen (Germany), University of Glasgow (UK), Ritsumeikan University (Japan)
- Almuslim University (Aceh, Indonesia)
- Communication University of China
- Beijing Academy of Social Sciences
- Beijing International Studies University
- Naresuan University
- Dr Dalbir Ahlawat has been appointed as a member of an Expert Committee in the Australian Studies Programme at the Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.